Let It Go, Let It Flow, Wellness Cruise!
With Goedele Leyssen & Dr. Mahdi Brown
Give yourself time as a gift! Need an escape from the daily demands on your mind and body? If yes, then you are in the right place.
Goedele & Mahdi invite you to join us on a magical journey sailing on a private yacht along the idyllic isles of Greece and the Turkish shore. Our Let It Go, Let It Flow Wellness Retreat is a perfect combination of relaxation time on and off shore, with delicious Mediterranean meals, and great company.
Enjoy the sun and the sea, explore the gorgeous landscapes, ancient history, and fascinating cultures of this region while developing your yoga and meditation practice. You will return home feeling completely rejuvenated and ready to fully embrace life again.
€ 1605 ($1940)
EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT: If you book before 21 July, 2018, you pay € 1355 ($1590)
Included In Price:
* 7 nights in a cabin for two with private toilet and shower. If you want a cabin for yourself alone, then the surcharge is € 400 (approximately $470) for a cabin for private use.
* Daily yoga classes (for all levels) at the most beautiful locations and guided relaxation and meditation moments each evening
* Inspiring healthy food & lifestyle workshops
* Three meals a day on the boat (with the exception of two evening meals) and unlimited hot drinks and bottled water.
* Traditional Mediterranean dishes will be served with a high nutritional value for a happy mind in a healthy body. Meals are prepared on the boat by our Turkish chefs with fresh ingredients from the Datca region. If you have certain dietary requirements, please let us know when you book.
Excluded From Price:
* Flight ticket: we can take care of the direct flight from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (AMS) to Dalaman Airport, Turkey (DLM). The fare for a round trip ticket and range around € 380 w/7 kilos of hand luggage included (approximately $450 w/15 lbs. hand luggage included). For U.S. flights to Amsterdam, prices vary. For example, economy flight prices can range from $490 (as of this writing) to $790+ flying from NY (JFK) to Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (AMS) depending on when tickets are purchased. Prices for non-stop direct flights from NY (JFK) to Dalaman, Turkey (DLM) via Istanbul (IST) with Turkish Airlines range at $890+ (as of this writing). WOW Airlines (out of Iceland) and Aer Lingus Airlines (out of Ireland) are the most economical for flights to Amsterdam from the U.S.. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON FLIGHT ARRANGEMENTS CLICK HERE.
(You can use the Google Chrome browser to convert the flight webpage from Dutch to English)
* Costs for additional activities such as diving, snorkeling, surfing, water skiing, jet skiing, horseback riding, etc.
* 2 evening meals in a cozy restaurant of your choice (+ - € 15, $17)
* You can record your spot by transferring an advance of 25% of the total amount. The remaining amount must be paid 8 weeks before departure.
* 15 euros/$17 for the GGTO Foundation: Guarantee Fund for Specialized Tour Operators (You can use the Google Chrome browser to convert the GGTO website from Dutch to English)
Dr. During the retreat Mahdi will also personally work with a limited number of people around stress and nutrition and this for an exceptional € 250 (approximately $295) price.
In the STRESSPROOF YOURSELF package that he offers:
- Individual stress test
- Wellness Consultation with a personalized nutrition and supplement plan
- A personal Life Strategy Success Session
- A Step-by-Step Action Plan
The consultations are in English.
With this yoga holiday we combine yoga and sailing in the picturesque bays of South-West Turkey and we make a combination with the colorful Greek Symi, an idyllic island, where you can only fall in love.
The beauty of this area is that we sail between Turkey and Greece, a nice combination. The temperature of the water is wonderful and in the summer there is a constant sailing wind in this area. Every day the captain discusses your wishes, with the chart on the table, so that you know exactly where you are. The wind and weather forecasts are heard and together we determine where we go from day to day. You do not have to do anything during the sailing cruise, because the well-trained crew can sail the ship without assistance> If you desire to help with the sailing, you are more than welcome to do so.
2 x A Yoga Class Everyday In A Different Place
Sailing is alternated with stops in the bays, but also harbors and cozy fishing villages (such as Selimiye, Bozburun, Datca, Bencik, Aktur, Dirsekbuku, Knidos, and Orhaniye) with the opportunity to explore a few things on land.
And of course we make the combination with the idyllic Greek island of Symi. This is a special island with deep bays and sandy beaches and of course the typical Greek colorful villages.
In short, a week full of variety and a lot of Yoga. Each lesson is in a different special place.
A Lot Of Variety!
Everything is flexible. For example, if you want excursions, they can be organized. Scooter ride on Symi, visit local markets, just walk on land, a day of shopping in Bodrum, diving, horse riding, visit an Olive farm, Knidos, a culture & art museum, Eski Datca etc etc. On board is a canoe, snorkel and fish equipment available, which you can use.
THE SHIPS & THE CREW!
6, 8, 10 and 12 Person Ships
The overnight stays during our yoga trips are on board a classic wooden sailing yacht.
The YogaCruise is sailed with different ships. These 20 to 25-meter long two-masters have three to six 2-person cabins.
Which ship is used depends on the size of the group. In general sailing ship the Serdar is used. But it can also happen that you end up on a larger ship, for example sailing ship the Karaslan. Or smaller: sailing ship the Santa Maria or Captain Deniz.
There are 3 to 6 cabins on the ships, suitable for 6 to 12 people. The cabins have double beds and on some ships there are cabins with a double bed and a single bed and cabins with two single beds. Each cabin has its own shower cabin, sink, toilet and a wardrobe.
Furthermore, on all ships there is a spacious saloon with a bar and a spacious table for eating outside together. On the back deck you can plop down on the lovely lounge sofas.
There is a very large sun deck where everyone has their own sunbed and where yoga classes can be given. There is sufficient space for a yoga mat for everyone. Yoga mats are also present on board! FOR GENERAL INFORMATION CLICK HERE. FOR MORE DETAILS & PHOTOS ON EACH SHIP CLICK ON THE SHAPE NAME BELOW. (You can use the Google Chrome browser to convert the webpages from Dutch to English)
There is an excellent trained crew on every ship. This crew is trained every winter and the crew members are all fully certified. The crew of the YogaCruise knows each other for years and is thus well attuned to each other. Most are childhood friends, born and raised in the coastal town of Datca.
They know each other from primary school and later went to study at the nautical college together. They are real sailors who like nothing more than sailing all day. They know the power of wind and water and do not take unnecessary risks.
WHO WE ARE?
GOEDELE LEYSSEN is a kundalini yoga teacher, sound healer, holistic nutritionist and she practices Sat Nam Rasayan, a meditative healing technique. In her workshops and retreats she wants to connect people with their inner strength and wisdom, so that they treat themselves with the respect they deserve and create a life for themselves that exceeds their wildest expectations.
The yoga that Goedele gives is sometimes called consciousness yoga, because you grow so fast from a spiritual point of view. Of course, the exercises also have a profound effect on your body. They work not only on your muscles, but also on your endocrine glands and thus help you to get hormonally in balance.
Goedele also developed a Total Body & Soul Workout ™ where she helps people over a period of 4-8 weeks using different techniques such as interval training, meditation, breathing exercises, yoga and visualization to become stronger, more flexible, calmer and happier.
Dr. Mahdi Brown is a doctor and a passionate Health & Wellness teacher. He received his ND in naturopathic medicine at the Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine with clinical specializations in Lifestyle Medicine, Emotional Awareness & Mind Body Transformation, Stress Management and Applied-Clinical Nutrition.
In the past he worked with the International Functional Medicine Lab (Genova Diagnostics) and advised doctors from all over the world to develop holistic treatment plans for their most difficult cases. Dr. Mahdi also gave a Stress Management Course at Arizona State University for four years and was a Mind & Body Medical Consultant at The River Source Alcohol and Drug Treatment Center at Casa Grande, AZ. Dr. Mahdi holds a BA in Philosophy from the University of South Carolina and is certified as a Transformational Life Coach.
Dr. Mahdi already helped thousands of people with stress and burn out when claiming their health, reducing mental and emotional stress and integrating their personal and professional lives. It is his conviction that everyone is the healer of his own life, but some people need a little direction, and he helps a lot with pleasure.
For More Information Click HERE